360 Adventure Utah Lake American Fork Harbor Nature Fix
|Utah Lake Looking towards Timpanogas Mountain|
360 Adventure Utah Lake
American Fork Harbor Nature Fix
- 35 min south of SLC off Pleasant Grove Exit
- Not a big enough area for a great hike, more for relaxation.
- Costs $2 a person, or $5 a car just to get in.
- Lots of places to explore, little short trails everywhere down to spots to fish from the parking lot. Beach area, Picnic area, Fishing areas, Docks to sit and put your feet in the water.
- Great fishing area.
- Nice place to pull up a chair and just be still. Listen to the waves, the river, the birds, enjoy the sun, make a campfire, and just chill. Great place to unplug, and get your kids to unplug.
- Plenty of Bird Watching available.
- They have just added 800 tons of soft sand, and are planning on adding more this summer to create this nice beach.
- They have rentals of Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Paddle Trikes, Jet-Skies, Canoes, and Boats here. Link to City Information Page.
- Info from AF City about this place
|Map to American Fork Boat Harbor|
2D VIDEO of River Flowing into Utah Lake
360 Google Earth Trail by River Flowing into Utah Lake AF Boat Harbor
360 VIDEO OF BEACH AT AF BOAT HARBOR
(Click on Link to View in 360 Degrees- Increase Settings of video quality so it doesn't look awful.)
360 Google Earth Trails - Beach at AF Boat Harbor
360 Google Earth Trail on West Shore of AF Boat Harbor
|Utah Lake Facing West at American Fork Boat Harbor|
|Utah Lake with Cascade and Nebo Mountains in the Background.|
360 Google Earth Trail at AF Boat Harbor Utah Lake
360 Google Earth Trail at American Fork Boat Harbor Utah Lake
360 Video at Utah Lake American Fork Boat Harbor -
NOTICE THE FLOCK OF PELICANS OVERHEAD
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO VIEW VIDEO IN 360 Degrees
(Please increase the quality of the video in your settings so it is not garbage quality.)
360 Google Earth Trail AF Boat Harbor - Utah Lake
Best Park of Utah Lake is the Scenic Views of the Mountains from the Lake.
American Fork Boat Harbor Utah Lake - Mount Timpanogas in Background
If you have enjoyed this area, I think you will also LOVE
Lake Mary, Martha and Catherine.
This lake is sure to please for it is stunningly beautiful. Not too hard of a hike. Only sad part is you can't get in, but looking is still amazing. Click on the link to see more.
Silver Lake Flat
This lake is really gorgeous this time of year with some snow still covering some of the surrounding mountains. I made a scavenger hunt here that will make for some enjoyable green time for the kids. Definitely worth checking out if you have a vehicle that can handle a little bit of a bumpy dirt road.
Silver Lake Flat Reservoir
Mirror Lake Kayaking and Hiking
This lake is a favorite. The stroll around the lake is beautiful. Kayaking is just sublime. I love all the lakes up in this area. They are all just delightful.
Sand Hallow is just such a wonderfully unique lake with its cute little island you can kayak around, and the fun fishing, and the cool red rock formations on the shoreline. It all makes for a delightful lake experience.
If you have enjoyed this site, will you please take a minute to consider the sponsor ads. Even a click can help more adventures come your way.