|Cool Columns and Hoodoos in Devil's Kitchen Utah|
Devil's Kitchen in 360 Degrees Utah vs Oregon
Which is Better?
DEVIL'S KITCHEN UTAH
- About 2 hours South of SLC.
- Only a 0.2 mile trail. Very short.
- Only 9 feet elevation gain.
- Trail is definitely Easy and is paved the whole way.
- Someone in a wheelchair or walker could enjoy this.
- For such a small spot it still boast of all the major features in Bryce Canyon, thus the reason they call it a Mini Bryce Canyon. It has the Cones, the Columns, the HooDoos, and Banded Weathering all here.
360 Google Earth Trail at Devil's Kitchen
Did you know that Devil's Kitchen in Utah is one of 34 a GEOSIGHT locations. Check out this link to learn more.
Utah Geology site link
360 Video at Devil's Kitchen - Mount Nebo Loop, Utah
|In bottom there is a HooDoo, and a Cone here at Devil's Kitchen. Behind that is Columns, and then you can see the Banded Weathering.|
|Descriptions of Cones, Hoodoos, Columns, and Banded Weathering|
Definitely Enjoyed this very short trail to see Devil's Kitchen, but when I first saw it, I automatically wondered am I going to enjoy this at much as I enjoyed Devil's Kitchen in Bandon Oregon? I will let you make the decision. Here is a video I made years ago at Devil' Kitchen in Bandon Oregon. I would love to know your opinion. :)
DEVIL'S KITCHEN OREGON
|Good Picture of the Banded Weathering in the Devil's Kitchen Utah|
|View of Snow Covered Mountains on Nebo Loop in June 2019|
|Map of the Trails in the Mount Nebo Wilderness Area|
|Parking and Restrooms at the Devil's Kitchen Trailhead|
|Interesting Cave and Cone formation on the drive up to the Devil's Kitchen Utah|
If you enjoyed this short Trail, I know you will also LOVE these Trails.
Here is a Link to my Favorite Hikes in Bryce Canyon. You will see lots more of the cool formations in Bryce Canyon. It is a red Rock wonderland, and it is just as enjoyable in the Winter as other seasons. It is also cooler in the summer than most Southern Utah Destinations.