Joes Valley Reservoir
- Immersive VR 360 Adventure -
Had a rough week? Well I have a solution for you to relax you and help you start to feel a little better. It is a Getaway to the beautiful Joe's Valley Reservoir. This virtual Getaway might be even a little more relaxing for it doesn't involve any packing or unpacking. All it requires is a VR Headset. Just find yourself a comfortable chair, and sit down, take a nice deep breath, maybe open one of your favorite essential oils that will remind you of a lake, and then search "ShaunasAdventures" on OculusTV, or YouTubeVR. Then just relax and enjoy being transported to this beautiful place. I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed, so know this is sent with lots of love to hopefully help you calm yourself down and relax!
If you don't own a VRHeadset, click on the link below. You will LOVE it. I know I do. I love it enough to wake up almost every morning and get an hour of VR in before facing my day. I travel all over the world in Supernatural while excercising and sweating like crazy, then I head to Oculus TV to be transported to one of the places I love, and then I am ready for whatever comes my way that day!
Here is my 2D Trailer for OculusTV for Joes Valley Reservoir.
|Joe's Valley Reservoir|
|Tiny Planet of Shauna at Joes Valley Reservoir|
Here is the Immersive VR 360 Video to Transport you to Joes Valley Reservoir. It is so much better if you are inside of it. :)
Information About Joe's Valley Reservoir
- Joe's Valley Reservoir is 2.75 hours southeast of SLC. It is just east of Ephraim, but it is on the opposite side of the Manti Lasal mountains, so it means you either have to go around those mountains, or over them (which is only an option in the summer).
- Joes has beautiful cliffs on the east side of the lake that are quite stunning. Geese and other birds set up nests in the cliff walls, and there is a waterfal down the cliff that only happens when it rains.
- The first time we went to Joe's the water was high, and it was a nighmare to try age get arounf the lake. We gave up within just a few minutes for it was such intense bushwacking. This time the water is super low. I have been praying for water this year, for we are really in trouble with our lakes all being so low, but on this day, I was a little grateful, for I was able to walk about 3/4 the way around the lake. Yes sometimes I found spots where it was muddy and I sank a little, but it was so beautiful and so worth it.
- I was especially lucky this day. The lake had just thawed out 5 days previously, so it was so clear. There was only 3 small boats on the water so it stayed so calm that the reflections where so beautiful. Lastly I am so grateful for the beautiful clouds. The last 3 shoots I went on, we had no clouds. When 1/2 of your video is sky, it is a huge difference when you have some beautiful clouds, and when you are constanly hoping for some clouds, you realize that they don't come nearly often enough. This day I not only had some clouds, but I had some really beautiful ones that made such beautiful time lapses.
AMP Web Story for VR 360 Joe'e Valley Reservoir
2D Trailer for Immersive Nature Experience at Periodic Springs and Snake River
Palisades, Periodic Springs, and Snake River are a beautiful combo if you are thinking about heading to Wyoming for the cooler weather. So many other events you can add to it, like horseback riding, or Jackson hole, or the Tetons.
If you don't have a VR Headset, they are so much fun. I have enjoyed mine often to excercise when I can't hit a trail outdoors, and to virtually travel the world. It is so wonderful for my physical and mental health. Here are links to some great VR Headsets. Definitely worth it!
For the Virtual Reality Experience, I love to open a bottle of Cypress, get a nice breeze blowing on me, curl up in a comfy chair, and transport myself here or any of the other fun Nature Experience in my Oculus Portfolio. It is a wonderful postive boost from Nature Therapy that helps fight depression and help you feel happier. Try it out.