Immersive Pine Lake Paddleboarding
- VR Nature Vacation Getaway -
I am always amazed how some time paddling around a lake can relax and renew me. Well I would like to share that feeling with you virtually. Just grab your VR Headset, and join me paddleboarding around the beautiful Pine Lake. Just Click on OculusTV or YouTubeVR and search "ShaunasAdventures". When you are done, click on my photo, and Subscribe so you can join me on more VR Getaways. :)
You can also use my Oculus Portfolio Link.
2D Oculus TV Trailer Video for Pine Lake
Oculus Portfolio Link
Information about Pine Lake
- Pine Lake is 4 hours South of SLC.
- Pine Lake has 2 Grass Islands in the middle of the lake.
- Pine Lake has lats of cute ducks that are fun to feed on the lake.
- I like the red mountains around the lake. They are beautiful.
- I paddled along the east side of the lake and I saw some Otters. Keep your syse open.
- This lake is close to Bryce Canyon, so it is a fun lake to pair with a hike at Bryce.
- Pine lake in down a dirt road about 10 -15 miles. Most the times during the year, you might need a 4 wheel drive vehicle to get there.
- Pine Lake has some ATV trails off from the lake. Makes it a little annoying to hear the ATV's drive by, but would be fun if you like an ATV adventure.
YouTube VR 360 Version of Pine Lake.
If you haven't tried out a VR Headaset, take my advice and grab one of these. They are awesome. I LOVE working out with these every morning, and then transporting myself to beautiful places around the world. It makes such a wonderful start of the day!
Pine Lake Web Story.
AMP Web Story for Immersive VR 360 Pine lake
2D Trailer for Immersive Nature Experience at Periodic Springs and Snake River
Palisades, Periodic Springs, and Snake River are a beautiful combo if you are thinking about heading to Wyoming for the cooler weather. So many other events you can add to it, like horseback riding, or Jackson hole, or the Tetons.
If you don't have a VR Headset, they are so much fun. I have enjoyed mine often to excercise when I can't hit a trail outdoors, and to virtually travel the world. It is so wonderful for my physical and mental health. Here are links to some great VR Headsets. Definitely worth it!
For the Virtual Reality Experience, I love to open a bottle of Cypress, get a nice breeze blowing on me, curl up in a comfy chair, and transport myself here or any of the other fun Nature Experience in my Oculus Portfolio. It is a wonderful postive boost from Nature Therapy that helps fight depression and help you feel happier. Try it out.
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts about this area or this post. Feel free to leave a comment here.