Immersive Pine Lake Paddleboarding
- VR Nature Vacation Getaway -
I am always amazed how some time paddling around a lake can relax and renew me. Well I would like to share that feeling with you virtually. Just grab your VR Headset, and join me paddleboarding around the beautiful Pine Lake. Just Click on OculusTV or YouTubeVR and search "ShaunasAdventures". When you are done, click on my photo, and Subscribe so you can join me on more VR Getaways. :)
You can also use my Oculus Portfolio Link.
2D Oculus TV Trailer Video for Pine Lake
Oculus Portfolio Link
Information about Pine Lake
- Pine Lake is 4 hours South of SLC.
- Pine Lake has 2 Grass Islands in the middle of the lake.
- Pine Lake has lats of cute ducks that are fun to feed on the lake.
- I like the red mountains around the lake. They are beautiful.
- I paddled along the east side of the lake and I saw some Otters. Keep your syse open.
- This lake is close to Bryce Canyon, so it is a fun lake to pair with a hike at Bryce.
- Pine lake in down a dirt road about 10 -15 miles. Most the times during the year, you might need a 4 wheel drive vehicle to get there.
- Pine Lake has some ATV trails off from the lake. Makes it a little annoying to hear the ATV's drive by, but would be fun if you like an ATV adventure.