|Olympic National Park|
Olympic National Park Road Trip
I have such a fun Virtual Vacation or Road Trip Details for you! We are going to roadtrip Olympic National Park! This explores the 3 ecosystems of Olympic National Park: 1. its Ancient Rain Forest, 2. its gorgeous beacuse, and 3. its beautiful cirque of Olympic Peaks. This is a gorgeous Virtual Vacation, so grab that VR Headset, curl up in a comfy chair, and transport yourself on a fun VR Nature Getaway today for a fantastic postive boost from nature!
Information about Roadtripping Olymic National Park
- I felt very blessed that we prioritized lakes in this area, and took time to talk and get advise from the Quinalt Creek Ranger. It changed the trip from just OK, to fabulous. You can enjoy the same awesome places by just using my Google map List below. I find creating my own list from mine, and using a downloaded Google map works best. The thing we found most shocking, is that we did not enjoy the offical Hoh Rain Forest. The Rain forest in Quinalt Creek area, is the same Ecosystem, and it far less trampled than the offical Hoh Rain Forest. It was relaxing, and there was not the crowds. We ventured into the Hoh, just becasue we were driving by later when the crowds are not as bad, and we ended up leaving after only a few minutes, for we were so much happier with the other area.
Oculus Quest Headset Links
Oculus Portfolio Link for access to all my VR Nature Vacations
Video Short for Olympus National Park Road Trip
YouTubeVR Links for Olympic National Park
VR 360 Video to join me Immersively to a beautiful Road Trip to Olympic National Park.
If you are not watching in a VR Headset, make sure you move around so you can see everything,and make sure you change your settings to the highest quality. If you have an Oculus, please use the link above, for the quality is infinitely better. You can enjoy an immersive experience for only $7 using a Google Cardboard and the YouTube Mobile App. Just make sure you use the settings to use the highest quality for the video, for Youtube compression is rough otherwise.
Information about Road Tripping Olympic National Park
My favorite way to travel is by downloading Google Maps of the area, and then using a GoogleList I have created to bounce from location to location. If you are interested in enjoying the places I visited, here is a link to my Olympic National Park Trip List. Just make sure you download Google Maps of the area, and get a Google map going of multiple locations when you have service.
Tips for Success
- Download Google maps of the area before going.
- Don't drive too much in one day without stopping and enjoying. Find ways to stop often and enjoy the coast, the trees, the waterfalls, the lakes.
- Have food in car to munch on in case you don't get back to somewhere to eat and you still want to enjoy where you are at.
- Enjoy lake Quinalt, and stop in at the Quinalt Creek Ranger station, and talk to the Rangers there. They are super helpful, and filled with lots of great infomation.
Thanks for joining me friend! Sending you positive vibes and love your way.
P.S. I scratched the lens on my camera on a recent shoot, and I am badly needed it fixed. If you could help with just a little donation to help me fix my scratched lens, I would appreciate it very much. You can donate on Patreon, or with Google Pay at firstname.lastname@example.org