Owachomo Bridge - Natural Bridges National Monument - Immersive Virtual Reality VR360 Nature Vacation Getaway
|Owachomo Natural Bridge - Natural Bridges National Monument|
Owachomo Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- Immersive Virtual Reality VR360 Nature Vacation Getaway -
This Immersive Nature Vacation Getaway transports you to Natural Bridges National Monument to see Owachomo Natural Bridge and then to the town of Hite to the Lake Powell Boat Dock. A beautiful getaway for some Nature Therapy to boost those chemicals in your body that help you feel happier and fight depression. So grab a VR Headset and join me for some time to relax and enjoy a VR Getaway.
2D Trailer Video for Owachomo Bridge
Information about Owachomo Natural Bridge Trail
- Owachomo Natural Bridge is in Natural Bridges National Monument park, so if you have a National Park Pass, this is a must go see.
- Here is a link to the Natural Bridges Park https://www.nps.gov/nabr/index.htm
- This Natural Bridge is the 3rd Natural Bridge in the Park. They have done an awesome job in this park to try and cator to each persons skill level. For those who have trouble walking, there is a very short walk to an overlook so you can have a good view of it. If you have a little more energy, there is a great hike that only takes 20-60 minutes to the base of the arch. It you are feeling a little more ambious, then you can go from the base of Owachomo to the next arch called Kachina, and then back up to the top. If you are feeling energized, then you can go from the base of Kachina arch to the base of Sipapu Bridge before going back to the top. There is trails that can help you at the top get back to the top. I think if you did the whole loop and did not have someone to pick you up, it would be close to 10 miles.
- Natural Bridges is about 6 hours south of SLC, Utah in the lower Southeast corner of the state by Lake Powell.
- I talked to one man who loved the whole loop, and another that was disappointed with the last leg of the trail from Kachina to Owachomo.
- I personally loved just soaking in the beauty of this place while I had energy. I think I would have been too tired to really enjoy this natural bridge if it was at the end of such a long journey. We did Sipapu one day, and Owachomo the next day, and broke it up with some cool Native American Ruins in the Cedar Mesa Area.
Here are some of the places we enjoyed on this trip that are great to pair with Owachomo.
|Link to Sipapu Bridge|
Link to House On FIre
Link to Butler Wash Ruins
|Base of Owachomo Bridge by River|
YouTube VR Video at Owachomo Bridge - Natural Bridges National Monument
It is so fun to be transported away from the everyday life to somewhere beautiful,and it is so easy. Just grab a VR Headset, and search "ShaunasAdventures" on OculusTV or YouTubeVR. Then pick from my Virtual Reality Oasis where you would like to be transported to. Here is a link to my OculusTV Portfolio.
If you don't have a VR Headset, I love my Oculus headset. I love it enough to walk up each morning at 5am to get a workout in and take a little virtual trip to some beautiful location, and then nothing can bring me down duting my work day. Click on the links below to grab one fore yourself.
AMP Web Story for Immersive VR 360 SAn Rafael Reef Mine
2D Trailer for Immersive Nature Experience at Periodic Springs and Snake River
Palisades, Periodic Springs, and Snake River are a beautiful combo if you are thinking about heading to Wyoming for the cooler weather. So many other events you can add to it, like horseback riding, or Jackson hole, or the Tetons.
If you don't have a VR Headset, they are so much fun. I have enjoyed mine often to excercise when I can't hit a trail outdoors, and to virtually travel the world. It is so wonderful for my physical and mental health. Here are links to some great VR Headsets. Definitely worth it!
For the Virtual Reality Experience, I love to open a bottle of Cypress, get a nice breeze blowing on me, curl up in a comfy chair, and transport myself here or any of the other fun Nature Experience in my Oculus Portfolio. It is a wonderful postive boost from Nature Therapy that helps fight depression and help you feel happier. Try it out.